Parking Lot Ministry
The Parking Lot Ministry exists to make MFCF a safer, more convenient place for people to fellowship and visit.
In rain, heat, or gloom of night, our Parking Lot Attendants are busy completing their appointed tasks. Each Sunday you will find between 5 to 8 volunteers faithfully serving our congregation. Their responsibilities include:
- Managing the flow of traffic by ushering cars into spaces in a safe and feasible manner
- Protecting the safety of our pedestrians
- Ensuring that handicapped parking areas are only used by people with required stickers or passes
- Providing easy access from the parking lot to the church building, including shuttle service from surrounding areas
- Welcoming people with a warm, friendly greeting
- Being aware of surroundings and reporting any suspicious behavior
- Identifying potential problem areas in the parking lots and informing appropriate church officials
Be sure to thank all the wonderful volunteers who make this ministry successful by dedicating their time each Sunday. To learn more about the Parking Lot ministry and how you can serve, please contact Rudy Sierra.
Please Contact: email@example.com